~Welcome To My World~ ! ^^v!

Saturday, September 12, 2009

... So Sad... Haiz...

This morning is a beautiful morning.
But then duno y I still feel weird... Things happened very soon...
When I want to go out with all my friends, I went to guard house to write my name... And... I put my phone on the table....
When I leave, shit! I forgot to take it... And it is gone...
Haiz... So sad... That phone is still new... I swear I'll search the person out and kill the person who take my phone...
!@#$%^&*()
What the...
Can be said that I bad luck lo...
But I feel weird a bit... Why I discover it when only I reach the computer shop?
I suppose to discover it when I leave IPTHO... But...
Duno what to say...
Really sad...
Luckily I take back my number and the credit inside it...

I sure will report it to HEP and police if needed...
The person who take my phone be careful a bit... I swear I'll find you out...!~!
Dun think I am so easy to bully...

No comments:

Post a Comment