~Welcome To My World~ ! ^^v!

Friday, September 18, 2009

~Back To Hometown...~

Walau... Usually need only 8 hours reach Buttorworth, but then...

Wah Piang Eh... Today reach at 8am, but then I back from Batu Pahat was 10pm... Means... 10 hours+...

When I reach here, I still need to wait for bus until 10am... What kind of the lifestyle like tat...

Haiz... Too many assignment... Some more have to buy a new hp... What the...

I must finish the portfolio this weeks so that I wont so nervous when I am in IPTHO...

The next day morning, my mom suddenly tell me that my second aunty's husband, uncle got cancer... Now cannot treat de... Sad...

People is like tat, must follow God's arrangement... When we wan to go oso we don't know... Haiz... Now what can I do is just praying for my uncle... Hope there are miracles...

Anyone who see this blog please pray together with me... Hope his cancer can be treaten...

No comments:

Post a Comment